Monday, January 25, 2016

Why?


I’ve always wanted to start a blog. This is just going to be temporary though, I'm only going to write here as long as I need to vent. I need a place to think things through. I’ve journaled for the past decade, and it always helps so much to be able to get my thoughts out on paper and scrutinize them. Somehow I can’t do that properly when they are all squirming around in my head.
I’ve never started a blog before because I’ve never written really volubly on any one subject, and I just recently found myself with a mess of stuff that needed to be written. It’s going to be mostly relationship issues I’m working through. Sometimes I might post about books I’m reading, about childcare, or something to do with my devotions. And I guarantee that it’s all going to be really messy and out of order. I’m not going to even bother writing everything out in a logical way. This is really just an extension of my journal, and my journal is a web of confusion to anyone but me.

So if anyone actually stumbles across this blog (I’m not going to bother making it private) and wants to read, then good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment