Wednesday, January 27, 2016

More Intro

 Okay, I guess I should start off by telling my story – my “D-day”. I started writing it all out last weekend, but I’m not quite finished, so I’m going to put it up piece by piece. Because you know, it would be nice to consistent about posting. I have a load of stuff to post, so it won’t be too hard. Tomorrow I’m going up to visit SM for the weekend, so I’m not posting then. I know my situation is so much better than some of the other ‘sisters’ whose stories I’ve come across in my struggles. I’m trying to keep that in mind, because otherwise I’ll slip down into the slough of despond, and that’s not faith, is it? One thing I should post is a great modern hymn called “In Troubled Times”, or something. It’s lovely. Anyway, now for my little tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment